This is been a long time coming but we’re finally ready to introduce ourselves to you. We’re Ruebik and we’re here to disrupt the Executive Search industry.
We were founded by Christina Brooks, internationally recognised talent acquisition guru, and Joseph Williams, life-long product development geek, with an unyielding mission to solve the problem of the industry-wide lack of diverse leadership representation, globally.
Prior to forming Ruebik, our founders experienced years of frustration at the lack of diverse candidates being presented by firms, the lack of sincere commitment to inclusion from them and the lack of truly equal-opportunity services being offered across the market. When paired with disruptive technology solutions that lacked the sophistication for Exec-level hiring, we saw it as a calling from the universe when we met and realised our skill sets could fix these issues, together.
Everything we do has been defined by improving the services, excessive costs and trust-gaps in our sector, putting people back at the heart of service, instead of profit.
Too often hiring is a reactive process and we know proactive talent engagement uses a significant resource that most organisation don’t have. Therefore, we have developed a state-of-the-art cloud-based talent attraction platform, helping your business proactively manage relationships with diverse leaders with our support. With us, you receive all the benefits of a boutique white-glove service with the simplicity and transparency of an innovative digital solution.
Ensuring we stay true to our mission is key. That’s why we have spent a years developing the infrastructure of Ruebik to be best-in-class for delivery, inclusion and social purpose:
- We are one of the first talent businesses in the world to develop technology to help our clients proactively manage and build trusted relationships with diverse talent, whilst also significantly reducing cost and time to hire.
- We are the only talent business in the UK to be a social enterprise, a certified MSDUK minority-owned business and a disability confident supplier.
- We are the only talent business in the market to incorporate executive coach-led onboarding into our flat fee structure for all senior diverse placements.
- We are the only talent business in the market to offer a diversity guarantee against each role we work on, on your behalf.
- Our disruptor technology and methodologies offer total transparency across all stages of the search, cost-effectiveness to our clients and ensure that diverse talent is nurtured and given the best platform to succeed.
- We are the only talent business in the UK to run a pro-bono mentoring and coaching service for minority-owned businesses.
- We aren’t just passionate about inclusion; we recognise our obligation to support and elevate the underrepresented communities within our society that our day-to-day work doesn’t directly reach, which is why we have a robust CSR programme to ensure all groups in society are elevated through our work.
- Our unique and agency-style operating structure enables you to benefit from agile ways of working, a consistent partner-led project team and no off-limits talent.
- Our ability to translate organisational needs, strategy and partner with stakeholders to become an extension of your brand is unrivalled because of our native understanding of brand, marketing and communications.
- Our values set is not just unique, it is stand out in our sector.
We want to redefine the value proposition of working with rec-tech and Executive Search businesses. We’re on an exciting journey, we hope you’ll join us on it.